dinsdag 13 januari 2015

MAKEUPLOVING - Ice queen make-up for ALM

Model: Yasmine from IamYass         Mua: SihamS           Pic: Dounia Aerts

I don't know if I've told you this but I am one of the editors at Aya Lifestyle Magazine. Specifically I'm the beauty editor (because I'm totally obsessed with everything that has to do with beauty duhh) and food editor (section diet, as I am a dietitian I have a good base for that). I also help with the make-up for the editorial fashion shoots.
Here you can see 2 pictures from one of the looks we did in the second edition of the magazine. //Ik weet niet of ik dit al verteld heb maar ik ben één van de editors bij Aya Lifestyle Magazine. Concreet ben ik de beauty editor (omdat ik helemaal geobsedeerd ben door alles dat met beauty te maken heeft duhh) en food editor (rubriek voeding aangezien ik dietiste ben en daar dus een goeie basis voor heb). Daarnaast help ik ook met de make-up voor de editorial fashion shoots.

Hier hebben jullie 2 foto's zien van één van de looks die we gedaan hebben voor de shoot in de 2de editie van het magazine.  

Model: Radia from iRadia                 Mua: Dounia Aerts                  Pic: Dounia Aerts

Lots of love
SihamS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten